Created for students developing the fundamental skills of writing.
Students will learn how to effectively master using sentences and paragraphs, main and supporting ideas, and point of view, as well as the process of creating characters in this self-directed course.
Topics addressed in this one-year course include
- following carefully written directions
- controlling sentences and structuring paragraphs
- creating character thoughts
- organizing information in a description
- constructing a story
- creating characters that readers will like.
Provides a suggested daily schedule, worksheets that are three-hold punched and perforated, and the new reading and literature component that helps students look more deeply into the Bible, as well as other books chosen.Teacher Companion Placement Guidelines Scope & Sequence